Home » Home and Auto Insurance
Refer a Friend
Request a Quote
Policy Review

Property & Casualty Insurance

If you own a home or a vehicle, it is imperative – and in many states it is required – that you carry property and casualty insurance. Property insurance will cover some or all of the cost of the actual damages to or the loss of property. This can include your home, auto, or other costly items such as computers or jewelry.


Homeowners or Auto Insurance Policy

Should items be lost or damaged due to theft or disaster, a homeowners or auto insurance policy can help in paying for repairs or replacement of various items. If you live in an area such as Florida, for example, you may be prone to weather related conditions such as hurricanes that can cause a great deal of damage to your home and other types of property. In conjunction with property insurance, casualty insurance covers the legal expenses that may be incurred from bodily injury or property damage to another individual.Should an injured party bring legal action against you resulting from a situation where you were at fault, it could be quite costly to hire an attorney in your defense. This is where casualty insurance can help in picking up some or all of the tab.

People's property and casualty insurance needs can vary a great deal depending on the type, value, and location of the items that are being insured. In order to ensure that you are getting the best coverage for your individual needs, it is important to speak with an insurance professional who can properly evaluate the correct amount of coverage for your situation and then determine the appropriate quotes.


Umbrella Insurance Additional Protection

Should you find that you need additional protection, you may wish to also inquire about obtaining umbrella insurance. This type of coverage is designed to give you additional liability protection that goes beyond the limits of your homeowners, auto, and other personal insurance policies.

With an umbrella policy, depending on the insurance carrier, you may be able to add between $1 and $5 million in liability protection. This coverage is designed to take over where the liability on limit on your other current policies has been exhausted.

At Romero Insurance and Financial Services, we are independent agents. This means that we are not tied to one particular property and casualty insurance company or product and we can provide you with information on the type of policies that will truly best fit your specific needs.

For additional information or a homeowner's insurance policy quote, contact us today:

Related Links

Romero Insurance & Financial Services
1462 Bloomingdale Ave ValricoFL33596 USA 
 • 813-657-0100