CASH FLOW CALCULATORS
- Should I pay down debt or invest more?
- How long will my money last?
- Historical inflation – Compare purchasing power
- How long will it take to pay off my credit card(s)?
- How long until my loan is paid off?
- What would my loan payments be?
- What is the balance owing on my loan?
- Which is better, cash up front or payments over time?
- What is the impact of making extra debt payments?
- Should I pay off debts or invest the money?
- Federal income tax estimator
- How much self-employment tax will I pay?
- What is my taxable-equivalent yield?
- Tax refund estimator
- Tax freedom day
PAYCHECK & BENEFITS CALCULATORS
- Will I be able to pay back my student loans?
- Advantages of the Coverdell ESA.
- Advantages of a 529 College Savings Plan
- What is the value of a college education?
- What are the payments on a parental (PLUS) loan?
HOME & MORTGAGE CALCULATORS
- Comprehensive mortgage calculator
- Should I convert to a bi-weekly payment schedule?
- What are the tax savings generated by my mortgage?
- Compare an interest-only versus traditional mortgage
- What is my life expectancy?
- What are the chances of becoming disabled?
- How much will I earn in my lifetime?
- What are the tax advantages of an annuity?
- How long will my current life insurance proceeds last?
- Becoming a millionaire
- How long will it take to double my money?
- How long until my savings reach my goal?
- Save now vs. save later
- How much should I save to reach my goal?
- What will my current savings grow to?
- Calculate rate of return
- How do taxes and inflation impact my return?
PLEASE NOTE: The calculators above contain advertisements and other marketing related content.
PLEASE NOTE: The information being provided is strictly as a courtesy. When you link to any of the websites provided here, you are leaving this website. We make no representation as to the completeness or accuracy of information provided at these websites. Nor is the company liable for any direct or indirect technical or system issues or any consequences arising out of your access to or your use of third-party technologies, websites, information and programs made available through this website. When you access one of these websites, you are leaving our website and assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the websites you are linking to.